To achieve its mission, the Research Department has identified six objectives.
- Develop a culture of research. Developing a research culture will ensure a smooth transition from ‘teaching’ to ‘teaching and research’
- Build Capacity for undertaking research. The Research Department will support the process of capacity building by providing academics with the appropriate skills and tools to undertake research
- Manage IndividualisedMaintenance Plans. The Research Department will setup and manage individualized AACSB maintenance plans for academics and provide adequate support to ensure that academic staff members are at all times compliant with AACSB requirements.
- Setup Policies and Procedures. Policies and procedures will be designed and continuously updated to ensure a smooth running of the department
- Secure collaboration with stakeholders. The Research Department will seek and secure collaborative arrangements with various stakeholders in view of fulfilling its mission
- Monitor and Report Progress. A monitoring and progress report mechanism will be put into place to ensure that timely and accurate reports are produced