Once payment has been received, the Institute will apply for the student’s visa.
A checklist of the documents required will be provided to prospective students. The student must send these documents via registered post to the following address:
Future Student Centre
Charles Telfair Institute
- The application ‘Form to Enter Mauritius’ to be filled and signed by the applicant (original letter required) – download application form
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Copy of the data pages of the passport of the applicant
- Acceptance letter dult signed by the student, specifying the detail of the course enrolled for (original letter required)
- Sponsor letter from parent/sponsor stating that they will be financially responsible for the applicant during his/her stay in Mauritius as student (original letter required)
- Evidence of funds to meet costs of training from applicant’s sponsor to prove that the applicant has access to sufficient funds to cover all the expenses associated with his/her training at CTI (original bank statements required)
- Accommodation letter signed by the owner of the house/flat to prove where the student will be staying in Mauritius (original letter required)
- In case of a minor, a letter of consent from the responsible parties/guardian to be produced
We strongly recommend that you visit your local doctor and have a medical check for the above conditions before coming to Mauritius. If you are found to have infringed any of the above conditions whilst you are in Mauritius, the provisional entry permit will be cancelled and you will be required to leave Mauritius within two (2) weeks.
The above documents are required by the Passport and Immigration Office (PIO) in Mauritius and we will submit those along with the following documents to the PIO, Port Louis, for the issue of your visa:
- Original letter of admission from Charles Telfair Institute
- Receipt for the payment of tuition fees