Students at Charles Telfair Institute enjoy first-rate facilities, high caliber staff, innovative teaching methods and strong links with industry practitioners. By choosing CTI you can be confident you are obtaining a globally recognized education from a leading Australian institution. Charles Telfair are proud to be the official partners of Curtin University and the North and South Metropolitan TAFE. All three are power-houses with the Australian education sector.
Charles Telfair has over 1800 students currently enrolled and enjoys an Alumni that is close to 9000 strong. It has a growing international student base with students from afar as South Africa, Botswana and Kenya. Charles Telfair offers students a truly international and cross-cultural environment. A range of internationally recognised degrees, certificate and diplomas are available.
Reasons to study at CTI
- Our main academic partner, Curtin University, is ranked in the top 2% of universities world-wide (ARWU, 2015). This means that your qualifications will be among the best in the world
- CTI is Mauritius’ leading private tertiary institution with over 1 800 students enrolled. Our 17-year track record is impeccable
- All our academic staff have a Masters or PhD degree
- Our campus in Moka is the most modern on the island with impressive facilities
- CTI works with over 60 industry partners who help ensure our graduates are career-ready by the time they leave CTI